Re: [learningfromeachother] Meeting our friends from TT Kenya in the chat room.

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 26, 2007
      Hi Sasha

      We understand that these things happen.  I have been to the Worknets  chatroom often and this is the first time I have ever had a problem getting in so I am not complaining.

      It was bad news that we could not get in this time - but it is good news that your chatroom is so popular that we were "queuing outside waiting to get in". I liked the way that when we were stuck outside several of us went to our yahoo groups instead - it was a bit like gathering in the car-park outside a locked club room when you cannot get into a face to face meeting. We are fortunate that we have many ways to keep in contact.

      I look forward to being back with you and everyone in the chat room soon.

      Pam

      On 26/10/2007, Sasha < mrkflux@...> wrote:

      I want to inform you that for some, probably technical reasons, our
      websites are down. Hope this will be solved soon.

      Cheers, Sasha