RE: [learningfromeachother] Welcome Kafui//'Gbenga (we all know you...and love you!)

  • Janet Feldman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2006
      Dear Pam, Kafui, and All,

      A big welcome from me too, and thanks so much for your note at 1village abt
      the current discussions on the Africa Development Forum! I have posted to
      'Gbenga too last night, in congrats and also to ask about where discussion
      is being posted, as I'm not getting messages through AISI-Youth.

      'Gbenga, I heard from Afework today that my subscription is fine, but I'm
      not getting posts, though I do see them when I log into dgroups. Hmm...I'll
      get back to Afework on this. For everyone, I see a lively discussion
      beginning, so hope everyone will subscribe to this youth forum:
      http://www.dgroups.org/groups/aisi-youth-l. The url quoted in the email
      transposes "youth" and "aisi", so there is an error if you try to click on
      that one.

      Pam, the world just got much smaller (perhaps to one degree of
      separation?!): 'Gbenga (who I know...and love, haha!) is at 1village,
      along with Dabesaki, John, you, myself, all the OVF folks, Peter Musa of
      Cameroon. I'm sure Kafui must know him (and loves him too!). And 'Gbenga
      is an ActALIVE member, so he posts on ICTs-related subjects in that forum
      (you, Joy, Dabs, and Andrius are members too).

      I've just got a letter in my drafts related to the possibility of all of
      you participating in GLD (Oct 8th), so will post that separately, but FYI
      for now, and immense thanks for your enthusiasm abt this, Pam!

      Hope Kafui will migrate to some of our other forums too, like Holistic
      Helping (mine), and we look forward so much to having you among us!! You
      can join HH (where Jeff, Joy, Pam, and a number of African members are) by
      sending a blank mail to holistichelping-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.

      With greatest thanks and blessings, Janet

      unless it explicitly states otherwise http://www.ethicalpublicdomain.org
      Please be kind to our authors!