Re: [learningfromeachother] Air fare from Uganda to Italy

  • Maria Agnese Giraudo
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 24, 2007
      Dear Fred,
       I can suggest you to fly with Egyptair, but i don't know if there are flights from Entebbe. From  Nairobi  Egiptair flight to Rome costs about €500 in low season.
      Love
      Maria Agnese

      ms@... ha scritto:
      Fred,
      Thank you for your research on flights from Uganda to Italy.
      How much does it cost for you to go by bus to Nairobi?
      I think that there are cheaper flights from Nairobi to Italy.
      Also, I am waiting to learn the date of the January workshop for COMMUNIA.
      When we know the date then we can write the invitation.
      I look forward to your coming and staying in Italy to learn about trashware.
      Andrius Kulikauskas, http://www.ms.lt

      Data , "fdkayiwa" Raðyta:

      >hi Andrius
      >hope you are doing great
      >today iwent to all air lines that goes to Italy apart from British
      >airways
      >that looked far and am still weak
      >they gave me these quotes
      >SN Brussels that gopes to belgium first costs round 1084usd
      >
      >kenya airways around 1200usd
      >
      >and FLY EMIRATES [www.emirates.com]
      >around 1106 usd
      >so which looks like Sn brussels and british airways looks cheaper
      >
      >oter wise do you need to know the details of the invitation igues igave
      >then to u
      >because iwill need aan invitation letter iguess it should be some 1-
      >months before
      >what do u think

      Each letter sent to Learning From Each Other enters the PUBLIC DOMAIN unless it explicitly states otherwise http://www.ethicalpublicdomain.org Please be kind to our authors!
      Yahoo! Groups Links