Physics hypertextbook and more

  • ms@auste.elnet.lt
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2007
      I wrote this letter to Glenn Elert of http://hypertextbook.com which includes
      many scientific essays created by his students.

      Also, Pamela McLean and I invite everybody next Thursday to chat about
      Teachers Talking and how we might leap ahead with Pam's vision of helping
      bandwidth challenged (or information challenged) people get answers to their
      questions (or realize if there aren't easy answers). I have started making a
      list of such tasks:
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?Challenges

      Your work and approach are fantastic. Our lab works in the Public Domain
      (except as noted) to serve and organize independent thinkers around the
      world. We are part of the new European Union thematic network for the Public
      Domain and I am curious if you might like to participate because this may be
      the group that informs not only EU policy but also leads the way for our
      planet. Your experience is very important and I think exemplifies the real
      issue for sharing knowledge. Andrius Kulikauskas, Minciu Sodas