Re: [1village] Re: Greetings and Thanks to Janet/KAIPPG

  • Janet Feldman
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2007

      Dear Cleophas and All,

      Delighted to hear from you, and your own work is so invaluable and exciting that we could all learn something from it, and you!!  Please tell our forums more about it, and also we will indeed include you in what we are doing collectively!   I think you saw this posting at OVF, right?  This is an excellent place for us to meet, as there are so many others doing this kind of work.

      I will send you info on KAIPPG--which I posted to Prince and others on one of the forums I moderate-- called Holistic Helping (holistichelping-subscribe@yahoogroups.com), part of the Minciu Sodas Laboratory for Independent Thinkers (www.ms.lt).

      It's so exciting that you and Kafui have meet, and perhaps you can tell us more about the Forum when you can. It is essential that young people know about, use, and have access to ICTs, as I believe this is the best way for change to come about.

      We will all surely benefit from each other's experiences, and from your own considerable experience, Cleophas, and I say "huge bravos" for what you are doing, as well as extending blessings and best wishes to you always!

      With excitement and greatest appreciation, Janet

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2007
        Dear Janet and all,

        You have me dancing, way out there in Canada, where winter is coming.  That will help to stay warn!  Thank you all for the inspiration!

        All blessings to us all!
        Benoit