Re: [mendenyo] eLearning Africa 2008 (Ghana) Opens Call for Proposals: Submit to December 7th

  • David mutua
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2007
      Hi Janet,
      Thanks for the information, well done.

      --- Janet Feldman <kaippg@...> wrote:

      > Dear All!
      >
      > Here is exciting news, and hope a number of us will
      > submit something! To those among us with Ghana
      > links--Prince, Kafui, Osei, Hisenburg, and
      > Jeremiah--this is your chance to shine a deserved
      > spotlight on your work!! All best wishes, Janet
      >

      > eLearning Africa 2008 Opens Call for Proposals
      >
      > The 3rd eLearning Africa conference, which will take
      > place from May 28
      > to 30, 2008, in Ghana's capital Accra, has opened
      > its Call for
      > Proposals.
      >
      > The event, organised by ICWE GmbH and Hoffmann &
      > Reif, focuses on
      > Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) for
      > Development,
      > Education and Training in Africa. Serving as a
      > Pan-African platform,
      > eLearning Africa links a network of decision makers
      > from governments
      > and administrations with universities, schools,
      > governmental and
      > private training providers, industry, and important
      > partners in
      > development cooperation.
      >
      > Suggestions for sessions, presentations, workshops
      > and discussions can
      > be submitted until December 7 via an online form at
      > http://www.elearning-africa.com/proposals.php

    • tom ochuka
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 2007
        Dear Janet and all,
        It was exellent this opened our eyes especially
        thedeaf in Ahero,through hs we met Maria and Sam ..we
        are alrady working on some strategies of developing
        communication centres for the deaf in Ahero and Media
        prints lie newsletter etc.
        We just participated in the last conference..this
        time we look fward to make apresentation and at the
        same time make an exhibitin explainning exactly how to
        reach to this group agrassroot methodto contribute to
        ecconomy when one is disabled.
        Thanks JANET..We are looking for orgs to back us up
        and surport furthrt our vision.
        BLESSINGS
        DEAFIMPACT.
        --- Janet Feldman <kaippg@...> wrote:

        > Dear All!
        >
        > Here is exciting news, and hope a number of us will
        > submit something! To those among us with Ghana
        > links--Prince, Kafui, Osei, Hisenburg, and
        > Jeremiah--this is your chance to shine a deserved
        > spotlight on your work!! All best wishes, Janet
        >

        > eLearning Africa 2008 Opens Call for Proposals
        >
        > The 3rd eLearning Africa conference, which will take
        > place from May 28
        > to 30, 2008, in Ghana's capital Accra, has opened
        > its Call for
        > Proposals.
        >
        > The event, organised by ICWE GmbH and Hoffmann &
        > Reif, focuses on
        > Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) for
        > Development,
        > Education and Training in Africa. Serving as a
        > Pan-African platform,
        > eLearning Africa links a network of decision makers
        > from governments
        > and administrations with universities, schools,
        > governmental and
        > private training providers, industry, and important
        > partners in
        > development cooperation.
        >
        > Suggestions for sessions, presentations, workshops
        > and discussions can
        > be submitted until December 7 via an online form at
        > http://www.elearning-africa.com/proposals.php

      • Prince Obiri-Mainoo
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 2, 2007
          Hello Janet and Friends,

          Just to inform you of my safe return to the United States yesterday from the EuroAfrica ICT  Conference in Brussels. I will have time to share a little more on the conference later but thank you Janet for sending this reminder. I am looking at the various topics and issues that need to be addressed and see whether to present a paper or team up with other colleagues as mentioned in Janet's message below for the same cause. Kafui, Osei, Hisenburg,  Jeremiah, and others not mentioned, please let's consult together asap to know what to do towards this important conference. Thank God, the offices of the National Africa Foundation in Ghana are almost ready. This means I will be in Ghana for greater part of 2008 and thereafter to get involved in the Ghana/Africa- ICT/eLearning initiatives which our continent so desperately needs to break out from issues that have traditionally clouded our future development

          Thank you Janet, once again for your passion for Africa, like most other members on the forum, for the good job! Individually and collectively, you are sacrificing time and other resources to ensure that Africa gets the ultimate breakthrough it rightly deserves in the course of mobilizing its people towards effective participation in the global economy. B-R-A-V-O!

          Prince

          Janet Feldman <kaippg@...> wrote:

[...]

          Prince M. Obiri-Mainoo
          M. Ed. (Technology in Education)
          Executive Director

          National Africa Foundation
          http://www.nationalafricafoundation.org
          P. O. Box 30237
          Worcester, MA 01602-0237
          U. S. A.

          Tel: + 1 508-425-4614
          Fax: +1 (508) 949-3222

          E-mail: nationalafrica@...

          Your gifts and abilities could become lasting legacies for generations to come. Use them now to bless humanity!

          “Only the best is good enough for Africa” Rev. Dr. James E. Kwegyir Aggrey (1875-1927) -An eminent Ghanaian clergy, missionary, educationist and visionary!

          Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.

        • kayiwa fred
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 2, 2007
            Hi Janet and all,
            Am happy for the intresting news about the confrence
            in ghana
            am going to tell some guys here iknow in ICT and see
            if they can participate
            I also look forward if i can be funded to participate.