Re: [learningfromeachother] Re: TT Kenya 2007

  • David mutua
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 25, 2007
      Andrius, Pam and All,
      A point of correction, teachers talking Kenya first
      online meeting is on the 28th September 2007 thus this
      Friday.
      I am meeting the coordinating committee tomorrow to
      plan for the meeting and make sure the center is ok
      for the expected teachers, from today i will make
      calls to those teachers that attended the training to
      confirm their attendance and share a few
      experiences/testmonies at the meeting, with the team
      we will confirm expected teachers and those who will
      coordinate the meeting to avoid confusion.

      Cheers,

      David Mutua
      TT Kenya Project Manager and Coordinator.

      --- minciusodas <ms@...> wrote:

> [...]
      > September 21, starting 15:30 Kenya time, 13:30
      > London, 8:30 New York.
      >
      > and I will try to be there and I invite Sasha and
      > all of us to
      > interact with the Teachers Talking Kenya groups and
      > be true to their
      > hopes!
      >
      > I can update us further on the USB Flash Drive
      > Editor (Ricardo has
      > been doing great work) and the flash drives. These
      > next few days I
      > have to focus on my Lithuanian income taxes and also
      > completing the
      > first part of the Global Utopias Video Bridges
      > project.
      >
      > Andrius
      >
      > Andrius Kulikauskas
      > Minciu Sodas
      > http://www.ms.lt
      > ms@...
      > +370 699 30003
      > Vilnius, Lithuania
      >

      > --- In learningfromeachother@yahoogroups.com,
      > "Pamela McLean"
      > <pam@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > LFEO group
      > > You are invited to join the TT Kenya participants
      > at their first
      > monthly
      > > follow up group meeting "on Friday". See email
      > below. My
      > recollection was
      > > that they were to meet on the last Friday of the
      > month - but I
      > wonder from
      > > the email below if it is to be this week. I hope
      > we will get
      > clarification.
      > >
      > > Andrius
      > > I hope it will work ok for you if the group
      > members come to the
      > chat room.
      > > The TT Kenya participants were very excited about
      > Evelyn's visit
      > to the chat
      > > room, and were disappointed when power cuts
      > prevented more
      > participants
      > > chatting on the following days.
      > >
      > > Andrius
      > > You mentioned chatting tomorrow. I am out for much
      > of the
      > afternoon so may
      > > not be able to join you. I plan to be free for the
      > first Thursday
      > of the
      > > month (although I could not make it during the
      > Kenya trip). I have
      > not
      > > planned to keep every other Thursday afternoon
      > free for chat -
      > although I
      > > like to join in when I can. If there is a chance
      > to chat one day
      > before the
      > > TT participants chat I would be happy to give a
      > bit more
      > information to you,
      > > Sasha, or any others who might join in so the
      > background detail
      > are better
      > > known and the main TT chat session can hit the

      reality<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51200/*http://autos.yahoo.com/inde

      x.html;_ylc=X3oDMTFibjNlcHF0BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDY

      http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/3658