Re: [1village] Re: [globalvillages] EuroAfrica - ICT conference in Brussels

  • Prince Obiri-Mainoo
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21, 2007
      Dear Janet and Friends,

      Yes, I will look for linkages at the Brussels conference and report back when I return. We had two of our managers attending the conference in Ghana and I'm still waiting for their reports. One of them, who also attended the 10-day networking training at the University of Education in Winneba felt that the training was good and helpful but a follow-up one would be desireable. Thanks again for your response. Your enthusiasm is always appreciated!

      Prince

      Janet Feldman <kaippg@...> wrote:
      Dear Prince and All,
      Great to hear from you, and how exciting!  You got to the one in Ghana, too, did you not...or someone else in your org?  Please do report back to us on it, and also hope you link up with some members, as well as making linkages for us if and as you can.
      Could Franz meet with you, perhaps (nothing like volunteering you, eh, Franz, haha!!)?
      With all best wishes and blessings, Janet