EuroAfrica - ICT conference in Brussels

  • Prince Obiri-Mainoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2007
      Hello Friends,

      This is to let you know that I would be attending the EuroAfrica - ICT conference in Brussels next week. If any of you would also be attending, just let me know so that we can have some useful time together. Thanks

      Prince M. Obiri-Mainoo
      M. Ed. (Technology in Education)
      Executive Director

      National Africa Foundation
      http://www.nationalafricafoundation.org
      P. O. Box 30237
      Worcester, MA 01602-0237
      U. S. A.

      Tel: + 1 508-425-4614
      Fax: +1 (508) 949-3222

      E-mail: nationalafrica@...

      Your gifts and abilities could become lasting legacies for generations to come. Use them now to bless humanity!

      “Only the best is good enough for Africa” Rev. Dr. James E. Kwegyir Aggrey (1875-1927) -An eminent Ghanaian clergy, missionary, educationist and visionary!