RE: [learningfromeachother] Re: [mendenyo] Inoltra: Flash Drive editor and Trashware projects for Minciu Sodas Laboratory

  • asif.daya@trainerspod.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 20, 2007
      Sent - Thank You.

      Asif

      "In times of change, learners inherit the earth while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists." - Eric Hoffer

      This where we organise trainings and connections about a possible WiFi connection for Rusinga Island and you can join my group at Men Denyo <mendenyo@yahoogroup s.com>,  Send A blank page and we will well come you.
      Sam

      asif.daya@trainersp od.com wrote:
      Samwel:

      How do we subscribe to your group?