Issa: Sam Kongere is Looking for You (w/cc to Neema too)

  • Janet Feldman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20 9:55 AM

      Dear Sam, William, and All,

      Excellent activities, and so happy to see your trans-national and multi-dimensional work continuing.

      Franz of GV has just re-emphasized the important idea of locally-based activities linking globally, and your mutual work is a wonderful example of same. It also contains an continually-integrating "synthesis" among you that helps the work to transcend boundaries and primarily-local applicability.

      I hope you do get to the conference, and will cc Issa here myself, as well as Neema Mgana of ARYI (hi Neema!)--w/whom I have previously linked you--because I gather there is an urgent time deadline.

      Keep up the invaluable work, and best wishes and blessings to all, Janet