Saturday we'll try to chat with David Sasaki

  • ms@auste.elnet.lt
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2007
      David Sasaki of Rising Voices is traveling in Kenya. Saturday, September 22
      he will be with Dennis Kimambo and see their community theater work. Dennis
      and I agreed that if their schedule allows, they will try to chat with us
      some time after 16:00 Kenya time (14:00 London, 9:00 New York) at our chat
      room: http://www.worknets.org/chat/ and of course we can chat amongst
      ourselves even if they aren't able to come. (I'm also entirely sure of my
      own schedule but I will try to be there.) Please forward my letter to the
      Rising Voices group risingvoices@... (I'm having email troubles
      because I'm using a different computer.) I share below David's letter where
      he asks for feedback regarding his citizen media guide so we can chat about
      that.

      We're also invited to chat tomorrow, Friday, 15:30 Kenya time, 13:30 London,
      8:30 New York. We hope to chat with Teachers Talking Kenya and I will be
      there and can update us on our work on the USB Flash Drive Editor.

      Data , "David Sasaki" <osopecoso@...> Rašyta:

      http://groups.google.com/group/risingvoices?hl=en