Meeting with Riccardo Moro

  • Maria Agnese Giraudo
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2007
      Dear all,
      yesterday I met Riccardo Moro.  We couldn't talk too much,  but i geot form him some intelligent ideas  togheter with critical ones. He seems   very expert in ICT and quite an African man!  It would be very interesting to arrange an appointement when Andrius  and Sasha are in Italy!  Unfortunately  he will be not around.
      Anyway I invited Riccardo  to send his ideas and vision to the forum, insead of my referring some issues of our talk.  He has a articulate vision of ICT in Africa  due to his large experience of life and working in many countries. He seems critical and he could stimulate our discussion on ICT and trashware projects.
      Bye!
      Maria Agnese Giraudo

      L'email della prossima generazione? Puoi averla con la Nuova Yahoo! Mail
    • kayiwa fred
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
        --- Maria and all we wish you anice meeting
        for meeting in Parma with "trashware"
        experts.
        we love you all
        ugandan participants