Signing up for Mendenyo

  • ms@auste.elnet.lt
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 20, 2007
      Asif and all,

      You can sign up for Samwel Kongere's working group Mendenyo
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mendenyo/ by sending a blank message (or any
      message) to mendenyo-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Similarly for our other groups listed at http://www.ms.lt and
      http://www.worknets.org

      Or send your request to the working group leader (Samwel Kongere
      samkongere2004@... ) or to me (Andrius Kulikauskas ms@...) and we can
      do that manually.

      Similary, we can unsubscribe by sending a blank message to
      mendenyo-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com or if that fails simply write to us.

      Data , "samuel kongere" <samkongere2004@...> Rašyta:
      >O h dear,
      >
      > This where we organise trainings and connections about a possible WiFi
      connection for Rusinga Island and you can join my group at Men Denyo
      <mendenyo@yahoogroups.com>, Send A blank page and we will well come you.
      > Sam
      >
      >asif.daya@... wrote:
      > Samwel:
      >
      >How do we subscribe to your group?
      >
      > Asif
      >
      > http://www.trainerspod.com/CMS
      > http://www.trainerspod.com/community
      > http://www.trainerspod.com/info
      >
      >Please consider the environment before printing this message.
      >
      > "In times of change, learners inherit the earth while the learned find
      themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists."
      - Eric Hoffer

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 20, 2007
        Sent - Thank You.

        Asif

        ms@... wrote:
        Agnese,
        Thank you for your good news about Ingegneria Senza Frontiere.
        http://www.isf- roma.org/ isflinks. php And I look forward to meeting Ken in
        Roma. Ken, what a great letter! Agnese, do we have any contacts in Torino?
        http://isf.polito. it And we should try to find places to stay. Do you
        participate at http://www.hospital ityclub.org ?
        Andrius

        Data , "Maria Agnese Giraudo" Raðyta:
        >Dear Andrius and Sasha,
        >I found in the spam file a positive answer from ISF of Milan. They seem
        very interested in both projects.
        >Today i had a talk with Ken for Nafsi performance in Rome,Ken would like
        to meet both of you in Rome the day of their arrival in Italy on the 3rd of
        October because he desires, of course, to meet both of you but also to
        talk of trahware and fleshdrive projects.
        >Keep in touch!
        >Maria Agnese
        >

        > Caro Stefano,
        >
        >ti ringrazio della segnalazione.
        >
        >Forse la mail non è pervenuta al gruppo trash-ware.. .
        >Inoltro al coordinatore Filippo Pacifici per seguire il contatto.
        >
        >Spero di sentirti presto per scambiare impressioni sulla regione dei grandi
        laghi.
        >Sono appena rientrato dal Congo (via Entebbe/P. Jhonn). Tu sei già in
        Rwanda (Uganda)?

        ------------ --------- -

        ------------ --------- --------- ----

        > Caro Stefano,
        > mi ha fatto piacere parlare con te. Il messaggio che ti mando è stato
        rivisto, ma sostanzialmente è lo stesso che ho inviato a
        trashware-help@ isf.polimi. it il 26 agosto 2007, senza ricevere ancora
        risposta. Ti siamo grati se lo inoltri a Fabio Inzoli.
        > Spero che riusciamo ad incontrarci a Roma prima della tua partenza.
        > A presto
        > Agnese
        >
        > Maria Agnese Giraudo

        > Maria Agnese Giraudo ha scritto:
        >
        > Le scrivo a nome di Andrius Kulikauskas, creatore e gestore di "Minciu
        Sodas Laboratory" www.ms.lt in Lituania.
        >MS Laboratory, sviluppa idee, progetti ed occasioni di business a livello
        internazionale, con particolare attenzione ai paesi in via di sviluppo.
        >Associazioni locali ed operatori sociali dell' Africa (Kenya, Uganda,
        Tanzania, Nigeria, Cameroom ect) sono molto attivi sia nella fase di
        progettazione che di implemantazione dei progetti. Tra i progetti in
        programmazione vi sono un software FashDrive editor
        http://www.worknets .org/wiki. cgi? ed il Trashware che suscita grande
        interesse in particolare in Africa
        http://www.worknets .org/wiki. cgi?AssemblingCo mputers
        >Andrius Kulikauskas ms@... avrebbe intenzione di partecipare alla
        realizzazione di un progetto Trashware, usufruendo del finanziamento della
        CE. Dal momento che Andrius sarà in Italia da fine settembre alla metà di
        ottobre vorrebbe incontrarvi per avere uno scambio di idee in proposito.
        >La ringrazio per l'attenzione e la saluto cordialmente
        >Maria Agnese Giraudo

        A Focus is being made on having a wireless internet connection for the
        community to help them have a place for information handling and
        transfer. There is motive of taking risks to help the community Develop.

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/mendenyo/

        <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional