RE: [learningfromeachother] Re: [mendenyo] Inoltra: Flash Drive editor and Trashware projects for Minciu Sodas Laboratory

  • samuel kongere
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 20, 2007
      O h dear,

      This where we organise trainings and connections about a possible WiFi connection for Rusinga Island and you can join my group at Men Denyo <mendenyo@yahoogroups.com>,  Send A blank page and we will well come you.
      Sam

      asif.daya@... wrote:
      Samwel:

      How do we subscribe to your group?

      Asif

      "In times of change, learners inherit the earth while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists." - Eric Hoffer

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 20, 2007
        Asif and all,

        You can sign up for Samwel Kongere's working group Mendenyo
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mendenyo/ by sending a blank message (or any
        message) to mendenyo-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        Similarly for our other groups listed at http://www.ms.lt and
        http://www.worknets.org

        Or send your request to the working group leader (Samwel Kongere
        samkongere2004@... ) or to me (Andrius Kulikauskas ms@...) and we can
        do that manually.

        Similary, we can unsubscribe by sending a blank message to
        mendenyo-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com or if that fails simply write to us.

        Data , "samuel kongere" <samkongere2004@...> Rašyta:

      • asif.daya@trainerspod.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 20, 2007