Fwd: TT Kenya 2007

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 19, 2007
      LFEO group
      You are invited to join the TT Kenya participants at their first monthly follow up group meeting "on Friday". See email below. My recollection was that they were to meet on the last Friday of the month - but I wonder from the email below if it is to be this week. I hope we will get clarification.

      Andrius
      I hope it will work ok for you if the group members come to the chat room. The TT Kenya participants were very excited about Evelyn's visit to the chat room, and were disappointed when power cuts prevented more participants chatting on the following days.

      Andrius
      You mentioned chatting tomorrow. I am out for much of the afternoon so may not be able to join you. I plan to be free for the first Thursday of the month (although I could not make it during the Kenya trip). I have not planned to keep every other Thursday afternoon free for chat - although I like to join in when I can. If there is a chance to chat one day before the TT participants chat I would be happy to give a bit more information to you, Sasha, or any others who might join in so the background detail are better known and the main TT chat session can hit the ground running.

      Pam

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 20, 2007
        Pamela,

        I have put up this message:
        Teachers Talking Kenya invites us to chat with them on Friday,
        September 21, starting 15:30 Kenya time, 13:30 London, 8:30 New York.

        and I will try to be there and I invite Sasha and all of us to
        interact with the Teachers Talking Kenya groups and be true to their
        hopes!

        I can update us further on the USB Flash Drive Editor (Ricardo has
        been doing great work) and the flash drives. These next few days I
        have to focus on my Lithuanian income taxes and also completing the
        first part of the Global Utopias Video Bridges project.

        +370 699 30003
        Vilnius, Lithuania

        --- In learningfromeachother@yahoogroups.com, "Pamela McLean"
        <pam@...> wrote:

        > LFEO group
        > You are invited to join the TT Kenya participants at their first
        monthly
        > follow up group meeting "on Friday". See email below. My
        recollection was
        > that they were to meet on the last Friday of the month - but I
        wonder from
        > the email below if it is to be this week. I hope we will get
        clarification.

        > Andrius
        > I hope it will work ok for you if the group members come to the
        chat room.
        > The TT Kenya participants were very excited about Evelyn's visit
        to the chat
        > room, and were disappointed when power cuts prevented more
        participants
        > chatting on the following days.
        >
        > Andrius
        > You mentioned chatting tomorrow. I am out for much of the
        afternoon so may
        > not be able to join you. I plan to be free for the first Thursday
        of the
        > month (although I could not make it during the Kenya trip). I have
        not
        > planned to keep every other Thursday afternoon free for chat -
        although I
        > like to join in when I can. If there is a chance to chat one day
        before the
        > TT participants chat I would be happy to give a bit more
        information to you,
        > Sasha, or any others who might join in so the background detail
        are better
        > known and the main TT chat session can hit the ground running.
        >
        > Pam

        reality<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51200/*http://autos.yahoo.com/inde
        x.html;_ylc=X3oDMTFibjNlcHF0BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDY
        XV0b3MtZHJlYW1jYXI->with Yahoo! Autos.

        > ------------------------------
        > Don't let your dream ride pass you by. Make it a

        reality<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51200/*http://autos.yahoo.com/inde
        x.html;_ylc=X3oDMTFibjNlcHF0BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDY
        XV0b3MtZHJlYW1jYXI->with
        > Yahoo! Autos.

      • fdkayiwa
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 21, 2007
          Today ihave met David sasaki and he is agood man with developmental
          idears
        • David mutua
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 25, 2007
            Andrius, Pam and All,
            A point of correction, teachers talking Kenya first
            online meeting is on the 28th September 2007 thus this
            Friday.
            I am meeting the coordinating committee tomorrow to
            plan for the meeting and make sure the center is ok
            for the expected teachers, from today i will make
            calls to those teachers that attended the training to
            confirm their attendance and share a few
            experiences/testmonies at the meeting, with the team
            we will confirm expected teachers and those who will
            coordinate the meeting to avoid confusion.

            Cheers,

            David Mutua
            TT Kenya Project Manager and Coordinator.

            http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/3658