RE: [learningfromeachother] Re: [mendenyo] Inoltra: Flash Drive editor and Trashware projects for Minciu Sodas Laboratory

  • asif.daya@trainerspod.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 18, 2007
      Samwel:

      How do we subscribe to your group?

      Asif

      "In times of change, learners inherit the earth while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists." - Eric Hoffer

        ------------ --------- -

        ------------ --------- --------- ----

      • ms@auste.elnet.lt
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 20, 2007
          Asif and all,

          You can sign up for Samwel Kongere's working group Mendenyo
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mendenyo/ by sending a blank message (or any
          message) to mendenyo-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

          Similarly for our other groups listed at http://www.ms.lt and
          http://www.worknets.org

          Or send your request to the working group leader (Samwel Kongere
          samkongere2004@... ) or to me (Andrius Kulikauskas ms@...) and we can
          do that manually.

          Similary, we can unsubscribe by sending a blank message to
          mendenyo-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com or if that fails simply write to us.

          Data , "samuel kongere" <samkongere2004@...> Rašyta:

        • asif.daya@trainerspod.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 20, 2007