Video Skype on Wednesday! Teachers and Parents

  • ms@auste.elnet.lt
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2007
      We're all invited to Video Skype with us at our next "video bridge". You can
      download Skype at http://www.skype.com and if you have a web camera and
      broadband Internet then we can talk by video.

      DanuteLuksiene asks, Can a teacher's influence match a family's values?
      VideoSkype with us (minciusodas) on Wednesday, September 19, starting 19:00
      Lithuania time, 17:00 London, 9:00 California.

      Please join us! My Skype address is: minciusodas You can also look for us
      at our chat room http://www.worknets.org/chat/ Pamela, might you join us?

      Also, do we have a topic for a Thursday chat?

      +370 699 30003