Re: [mendenyo] Inoltra: Flash Drive editor and Trashware projects for Minciu Sodas Laboratory

  • samuel kongere
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 17 11:42 PM
      Good,

      We discussed immensely with Ken Owino On Nairobi and Kibera I hope you share the same there too. I am really glad to see our boys are going miles away from home and joining  the same Euro-Africa connection deal; being placed ahead of our meetings. Great people at a greater Lab.

      I very busy and not online mostly these days after i travelled back home. I am happy with activities in my discussion group mendenyo@yahoogroups.com. I do take this opportunity to welcome new comers here and you can still join us; we are pursueing good relationships with our European contacts and our main goal here is ICT for communities.

      I thank Ricardo very much for giving tutorials and thank Asif as well to improve my proffesion in ICT and WiFi connections.
      Keep in touch

      ms@... wrote:
      Agnese,
      Thank you for your good news about Ingegneria Senza Frontiere.
      http://www.isf-roma.org/isflinks.php And I look forward to meeting Ken in
      Roma. Ken, what a great letter! Agnese, do we have any contacts in Torino?
      http://isf.polito.it And we should try to find places to stay. Do you
      participate at http://www.hospitalityclub.org ?
      Andrius

      Data , "Maria Agnese Giraudo" Raðyta:
      >Dear Andrius and Sasha,
      >I found in the spam file a positive answer from ISF of Milan. They seem
      very interested in both projects.
      >Today i had a talk with Ken for Nafsi performance in Rome,Ken would like
      to meet both of you in Rome the day of their arrival in Italy on the 3rd of
      October because he desires, of course, to meet both of you but also to
      talk of trahware and fleshdrive projects.
      >Keep in touch!
      >Maria Agnese
      >

      > Caro Stefano,
      >
      >ti ringrazio della segnalazione.
      >
      >Forse la mail non è pervenuta al gruppo trash-ware...
      >Inoltro al coordinatore Filippo Pacifici per seguire il contatto.
      >
      >Spero di sentirti presto per scambiare impressioni sulla regione dei grandi
      laghi.
      >Sono appena rientrato dal Congo (via Entebbe/P. Jhonn). Tu sei già in
      Rwanda (Uganda)?

      ----------------------

      > Fabio e Gianluca ciao,
      >
      > ho ricevuto questo messaggio da questo contatto della scorsa eLearning
      Africa.

      > Probabilmente internamente a ISF Mi qualcuno potrebbe essere interessato a
      incontrare Andrius che dalle informazioni lette in Internet sembra avere
      delle idee interessanti.

      ----------------------------------

      > Caro Stefano,
      > mi ha fatto piacere parlare con te. Il messaggio che ti mando è stato
      rivisto, ma sostanzialmente è lo stesso che ho inviato a
      trashware-help@... il 26 agosto 2007, senza ricevere ancora
      risposta. Ti siamo grati se lo inoltri a Fabio Inzoli.

      Sodas Laboratory" www.ms.lt in Lituania.
      >MS Laboratory, sviluppa idee, progetti ed occasioni di business a livello
      internazionale, con particolare attenzione ai paesi in via di sviluppo.
      >Associazioni locali ed operatori sociali dell' Africa (Kenya, Uganda,
      Tanzania, Nigeria, Cameroom ect) sono molto attivi sia nella fase di
      progettazione che di implemantazione dei progetti. Tra i progetti in
      programmazione vi sono un software FashDrive editor
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi? ed il Trashware che suscita grande
      interesse in particolare in Africa
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?AssemblingComputers
      >Andrius Kulikauskas ms@... avrebbe intenzione di partecipare alla
      realizzazione di un progetto Trashware, usufruendo del finanziamento della
      CE. Dal momento che Andrius sarà in Italia da fine settembre alla metà di
      ottobre vorrebbe incontrarvi per avere uno scambio di idee in proposito.
      >La ringrazio per l'attenzione e la saluto cordialmente
      >Maria Agnese Giraudo

      A Focus is being made on having a wireless internet connection for the
      community to help them have a place for information handling and
      transfer. There is motive of taking risks to help the community Develop.

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      <*> Your email settings:
      Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
      (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
      mailto:mendenyo-digest@yahoogroups.com
      mailto:mendenyo-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Samwel Okech kongere
      Nyamuga primary school
      P.O BOX 191,
      MBITA  040305-KENYA.
      Cell: +254 725 600 439

    • asif.daya@trainerspod.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 18 11:27 AM
        Samwel:

        How do we subscribe to your group?

        Asif

        "In times of change, learners inherit the earth while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists." - Eric Hoffer

        ------------ --------- -

        ------------ --------- --------- ----

        trashware-help@ isf.polimi. it il 26 agosto 2007, senza ricevere ancora

        http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/mendenyo/

        http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/mendenyo/ join
        (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
        mailto:mendenyo- digest@yahoogrou ps.com
        mailto:mendenyo- fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

        http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

        Samwel Okech kongere
        Nyamuga primary school
        P.O BOX 191,
        MBITA  040305-KENYA.
        Cell: +254 725 600 439
        UDOGO youth development/ Miniciu-Sodas Laboratories

      • samuel kongere

          ------------ --------- -

          ------------ --------- --------- ----

        • ms@auste.elnet.lt
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 20 12:55 AM
            Asif and all,

            You can sign up for Samwel Kongere's working group Mendenyo
            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mendenyo/ by sending a blank message (or any
            message) to mendenyo-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

            Similarly for our other groups listed at http://www.ms.lt and
            http://www.worknets.org

            Or send your request to the working group leader (Samwel Kongere
            samkongere2004@... ) or to me (Andrius Kulikauskas ms@...) and we can
            do that manually.

            Similary, we can unsubscribe by sending a blank message to
            mendenyo-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com or if that fails simply write to us.

            Data , "samuel kongere" <samkongere2004@...> Rašyta:

          • asif.daya@trainerspod.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 20 12:43 PM