David Sasaki wants to meet Fred in Kampala, Uganda

  • ms@auste.elnet.lt
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2007
      David,

      Wonderful! Fred Kayiwa was very interested to meet with you. His telephone
      is: 256782371003 and I have asked Sasha Mrkailo to send you his email (my
      laptop is broken) and I am also informing our groups of your visit to Uganda
      and Kenya. Fred and all, please write to David Sasaki osopecoso@...

      Fred's picture and more information are at:
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?FredKayiwa

      David, when you are in Nairobi I hope you might connect with Kennedy Owino of
      Nafsi Afrika Acrobats they work with the poor children including from the
      Kibera slums which perhaps he might show you, but especially I am interested
      if he might show you the office at the apartment about 1 km away that he
      would like to set up. We would like our networks to have a base in Nairobi
      because it's often that our participants meet up there. A halfway point
      between Kibera and the rest of the world where we might meet.

      Thank you for engaging us and I look forward to working with you on the
      Rising Voices mission and all your heart's concerns!

      +370 699 30003
      Vilnius, Lithuania

      Data , "David Sasaki" <osopecoso@...> Rašyta: