Re: TT Kenya 2007

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2007
      Oops.

      Ref my previous email

      Dear co-ordinating committee.

      I made a stupid mistake :-(

      I meant to introduce you without sharing your address. That is why I copied the email to you using blind copy. However I was writing in a hurry and when I was tired. That is always a Bad Idea.  I meant to delete your email before I pressed the reply button - because your email gives your address, and also because the email was written to me personally not to the group - but I forgot.

      In some email groups I belong to a mistake like that would not matter so much, because they have a kind of safety net.  After you press "send" they give you a certain amount of time to make changes and edit what you have written. Sadly yahoo groups do not do that. As soon as I pressed "send" I realised my mistake - but there was nothing I could do - the message had been sent.

      I am very sorry. After all I taught you about not sharing information (unless you ask for permission first) I have gone and shared your address and your letter by mistake. You may want to change your address. (You may want to throw me off your committee - but I hope not.)

      I will try to learn from my mistake. Certainly after I send this email I will not try to do any more work tonight, while I am tired. Instead I will go to sleep.