Fantastic to Hear from You, Kennedy!/link to Eric Wanjamah on Sudan

  • Janet Feldman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6 9:45 AM
      Hello Dear Kennedy and All,

      Marvelous to hear from you, and so happy to hear about your work! Please tell us more about it when you can!

      An interesting link to a simpatico Kenyan soul can be found in Eric Wanjamah, a social worker who has worked in Sudan, in the corrections field in Kenya (helping youth offenders), and is now in graduate school in Sweden. I'm sure he'll be returning to Nairobi at some point, and hope you can meet! Eric is at ewanjamah@.... And I am ccing forums where he can be found too, and where a number of us are linking up and working together.

      I don't know if Pam is still in Kenya (I believe she leaves today or tomorrow), but if you don't meet this time, hopefully we can all meet virtually, and you can connect in person with CAWD's rep in Kenya, David Mutua, who is at davenzainga@....

      I look forward to working with you and everyone to find means and areas for collaboration and partnership, and extend greatest thanks and blessings to you, for who you are and all you do!!

      Kindest regards, Janet