Re: [holistichelping] Re: [learningfromeachother] Re: Let's e-meet again.

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2007
      This email was written to the LeanningFromEachOtherGroup. I am copying to the TT Group as some of the information here is also likely to be of interest to TT members.
      Hi Everyone

      I am in a cyber cafe in Nairobi with Sam and Ken.

      Tomorrow David is taking me back to the village to have a final meeting with the TT organising committee. I do not think it will be possible to get to the chat room tomorrow (first Thursday) for our usual meeting.

      I hope someone will be able to use the usual first Thursday time slot in a useful way - let's call it an "Open Meeting" and just see what happens. If Andrius or Sasha is around I suggest one of them acts as chairman to give some kind of structure... but that is only a suggestion. It depends who turns up and what they want to do.

      Maria - thank you for your greeting via Sam's phone. Your message arrived when several of us were at David's flat on Monday.

      Andrius and Sasha thank you for welcoming Evelyn (and others who were watching her) to  the chat room last Wednesday. We were not able to get back again as there were power cuts on Thursday and Friday.  Evelyn explained to other TT participants on Thursday about the chat room and how Sasha had helped her to put something on the wiki.  They were all looking forward to  joining in at the next practical session. The TT participants will be meeting on the last Friday of the month for the next six month (different in December). They will meet in the afternoon - I'm not sure what time yet. They hope to have their first meeting as a chat room session. I hope people will be there to welcome them.

      All the TT course members now have yahoo addresses and are able to join yahoo groups. I have started them off in the TT group. This is because they need to learn how to use groups, and also TT is specially for TT interests. Later I hope they will join LFEO.

      Pam

      .