Communia meeting in Turin, Italy

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2007
      Pol wrote:
      > Hi,
      > I am reading about the communia-meeting in Turin. Will you be there?
      > In case you can't, will you discuss with be about the contribution from
      > the minciu-sodas lab to the project, so that i'll be able to speak of
      > behalf of you?

      Paolo,

      Yes, I will be attending the kick-off meeting of the European Union's
      new thematic network for the Public Domain, COMMUNIA on September 28,
      2007. Minciu Sodas is a member of COMMUNIA and will receive funding to
      attend four meetings a year for three years. Maria Agnese Giraudo will
      also represent our laboratory and Sasha Mrkailo has been invited and is
      applying for a visa.

      Paolo, yes, I ask you to also join us as a representative of our lab.
      Please ask Andrea Glorioso andrea.glorioso AT polito.it to add you to
      the COMMUNIA mailing list. Our laboratory will pay for your travel
      from Milan to Turin and back (please be sure to give us your receipts.)

      Perhaps more of us would like to meet in Italy?

      Then I will travel with Agnese and hopefully Sasha to try to meet with
      people in Italy's trashware community. We're interested to invite
      Africans to learn how to assemble computers from local and global
      parts. Also, we would like to work together to create a "flash drive
      editor" for use in Africa
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?FlashDriveEditor, I think there is a
      good business opportunity here. Then I will travel to the MIR meeting
      in Kirchbach, Austria in the middle of October.

      +370 699 30003
      Vilnius, Lithuania