Web 2 research help needed

  • frogkailo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2007
      Hi.
      I am researching the theme of Web 2.0 and training possibilities for
      it. This is an area where I would like to have some advice, links or
      best some digested knowledge. I want to pick up our collective brain
      and search for our collective knowledge and/or willingness to learn
      and share knowledge.
      Any help is greatly appreciated. I have made a new page at our wiki
      for this purpose: http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?Web2

      I think things like this make wikis a sensible and efficient tool for
      on line collaboration. Can we try to experiment with it?

      Cheers, Sasha Mrkailo