Pam-David-Sam-Ken(s)-James-Francis-Philip-Fred-Henry-Tom-Charles

  • Janet Feldman
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2007

      Dear Pam, David, and All,

      Hello and hope all's going well in Kenya!  I'm delighted that Sam will be meeting with Pam-David-Ken, and Ken, thanks for your marvelous reports abt your trip!! Truly inspiring!!

      Since I have not heard news of any other specific kind re meeting times/places or possible travel plans, I did not think it wise to network too widely for Pam's visit this time around. Pam, it will be easier and more effective to do so in future--now that you have been there--and with more lead time, I can help lay some larger groundwork and build CAWD in Kenya. I can also do this for and with David too.

      I am again ccing James Onyango, Francis Anyona, David (Mutua), and Pam (McLean), and have added some others:  Henry Migingo and Ken Odhiambo of oneVillage Kenya, Fred Ouko of KCYP, Tom Ochuka of Deaf Impact Ministries.

      Also Philip Ndeta of Learning and Development Kenya, a nonprofit in Nakuru. Philip is a friend and ICTs expert, and I believe he may now be a member of Holistic Helping too.  And Charles Aboge, a journalist affiliated with the Kisumu Children's Centre, who helped last year with Maria Agnese's visit to Kenya, and who is a member of Global Villages.  Charles, perhaps you will join us at Holistic Helping too (an MS forum moderated by me):  holistichelping-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.

      Thanks to all and hope some or all of you have a chance to meet with Pam while she's there!  For those who want more info abt what Pam (based in the UK and working in Nigeria and now Kenya) does, see http://moodle.cawd.net/mod/resource/index.php?id=193

      Contact Pam at pam@....  David Mutua is the CAWD-Kenya rep:  he is at davenzainga@....

      Thanks much and I look forward to working with everyone!  Blessings and best wishes, Janet

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2007
        Dear Janet,

        We had a fruitful meeting with Pam and we will be taking Pam tomorrow tovisit the site where Ken Owino and Nafsi Afrika are taring children . We discussed the Moodle for teachers Talking at length and impressed to the with the wonderful dream for information flow from down to top, ie from Grass root to the rich broadband  world.

        Pam will be leaving Nairobi on Friday.
        Sam

        Contact Pam at pam@....  David Mutua is the CAWD-Kenya rep:  he is at davenzainga@ yahoo.com.

        http://www.ms. lt
        ms@...

        http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/learningfr omeachother/

        http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/learningfr omeachother/ join
        (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
        mailto:learningfrom eachother- digest@yahoogrou ps.com
        mailto:learningfrom eachother- fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

        http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

        Samwel Okech kongere
        Nyamuga primary school
        P.O BOX 191,
        MBITA  040305-KENYA.
        Cell: +254 725 600 439
        UDOGO youth development/ Miniciu-Sodas Laboratories

        Samwel Okech kongere
        Nyamuga primary school
        P.O BOX 191,
        MBITA  040305-KENYA.