Networking for Pam's visit/meeting?

  • Janet Feldman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2007

      Dear All,

      Great to see some communications about this, and to hear from Francis and James!!  I am back online too briefly to ask if there is a target date for a meeting, post-TT workshop, or whether Pam and David would just like some outreach on my part generally, with coodination by themselves of meeting times and places with groups and individuals?

      My apologies for being later with this than expected...my dad came home Friday and we were supposed to have immediate assistance, but that fell through for awhile, so I have become a full-time caregiver for the time being. I will try to do the networking in a day or so nonetheless, depending on what and when I hear from you.

      Thanks much and I know that myself and all of us not with you will be so in spirit!! Janet