Acrobats NAFSI in Italy

  • Maria Agnese Giraudo
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13 4:03 AM
      Dear all,
      I'm very happy to meet acrobats NAFSI: Ken and James  and Marieke of Circus of Development and  to see them performing in the  festival della valle del Farfa" in Lazio Region, near Rome.
      Today they perform for the 5th time in Italy: in Toffia, then in Florence. Ken will report in detail later.
       I'm sorry that we couldn't communicate before  with the Lab, we'll chat with you before their departure.
       We are working  for the organization of the events and for future performances. People enjoy a lot and paticipate with enthusiam.
      All the best!
      Maria Agnese

    • fdkayiwa
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 13 6:22 AM
        At least Maria it is wonderful that you could spare time and attend
        the perfomance of the scen.
        Its great that Ken saw some people in audience he knows and i believe
        some how some were he was much insoired and motivated to perfome well
        thanks alot maria for attending.