Could this be a guide for Minciu Sodas to call upon?

  • Benoit
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2007
      Salut to everyone,

      I received this today, and I thought after yesterday's chat, that it
      might be worth reaching out for. This is from a community who has
      evolved very efficiently in the Open Source Movement. Their service
      might become a partnership in the making, if we go about networking
      wisely:

      Hire an Open Source Expert

      At the SourceForge.net Marketplace, you'll find services for sale by
      responsible, eager experts. Now you can get service for a wide range
      of apps and technologies—at fair market prices!

      Visit the SourceForge.net Marketplace now.

      Right now, you'll find listings for technical support, custom
      development, training and more on applications such as:

      OpenBravo ERP
      Firebird
      JasperReports
      Python SNMP
      And many more!
      Check out how the Marketplace works and hire an Open Source expert
      ASAP.

      And if you're interested in selling services, please add your name
      to our interest list. Right now, we're selecting qualified sellers
      on an invitation-only basis, so please be patient.

      See you at the Marketplace,
      The SourceForge.net Team