      From: learningfromeachother@yahoogroups.com [mailto: learningfromeachother@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Andrius Kulikauskas
      Sent: Friday, April 06, 2007 6:27 AM
      To: learningfromeachother@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [learningfromeachother] RE: Preparing for a Webinar on April 26th

      Asif,

      I agree with all your reasons. They are important.

      If we agree that our webinar - and the contributions of all of the
      participants - is in the Public Domain, then you have all of the rights
      that you desire. Indeed, we all do!

      But if you own the webinar - including my contribution - then I lose my
      rights to my contribution. I have to depend on your good humor and I
      also have to ask you for permission. That seems unnecessary. But also,
      if our work is in any part inspired by God, then it seems unfair to him
      that our work be restrained in any way.

      May we agree that this webinar - and the contributions of all of the
      participants - will be in the Public Domain?
      If yes, then I will send my information as you request.

      Thank you for this opportunity.

      http://www.ms. lt
      ms@...