401Re: [learningfromeachother] Assembling computers in Africa

  • kayiwa fred
    Mar 21, 2007
      Its good idear to aseeble computers in Africa
      and acording to me here in uganda
      we have got many computer shops in the capital city
      and when you look aroud most of them sale new
      computers and others sale used computers
      we have got few laptops sold here and those sold are
      too expensive so
      isuggest that afull set of computer is fine to be sold
      here
      and now the market is mainly on flat screen and
      pentium iii,pentiumivand above that are on high market
      here
      but it needs when you have afull set computer if ot
      then you have hard disk
      although used laptops and new ones may be on market
      too
      will try to find out more

      <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49679/*http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/arp/sponsoredsearch_v2.php?o=US2140&cmp=Yahoo&ctv=Q107Tagline&s=Y&s2=EM&b=50>

      Be a PS3 game guru.