377Registration details Re: Update and diary dates March 8 and April 3

    Mar 7, 2007
      For more information about the Webinar go to
      http://www.trainerspod.com/info/
      or to simply register go to http://www.trainerspod.com/register/

      Even if you can only attend part you would be welcome - the presentation
      will be in a number of sections - each focusing on a different aspect of
      Cawdnet and followed by questions and discussion.

      I am sorry it was not possible to give more advance notice, but look
      forward to the chance of e-meeting some list members at the Webinar
      tomorrow.

      Pam

      Pamela McLean wrote:

      > Recently I have not been able to be active in the discussions here. I
      > hope that will change in a couple of months. Meanwhile I would like to
      > give you the following update and invitation (it is relevant to people
      > who have sound cards, so probably not okay via a cyber cafe).
      >
      > Tomorrow, Thursday March 8th, at 10.00am EST [15.00 GMT] I have been
      > given the opportunity to share information about CAWD/Cawdnet via an
      > Eluminate Webinar [http://www.elluminate.com]
      >
      > It is the first of an occasional series, featuring various Cawdnet
      > people and interests. Tomorrow's Webinar will set the scene. Further
      > details including how to register etc, will be sent later today or
      > tomorrow.
      >
      > The second Webinar, to be given by Professor Richard Heller in the UK
      > and John Dada in Nigeria, will be on April 3 and will focus on
      > Cawdnet's Health Group.
      >
      > Pam

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic