375Update and diary dates March 8 and April 3

    Mar 7, 2007
      Recently I have not been able to be active in the discussions here. I
      hope that will change in a couple of months. Meanwhile I would like to
      give you the following update and invitation (it is relevant to people
      who have sound cards, so probably not okay via a cyber cafe.

      Tomorrow, Thursday March 8th, at 10.00am EST [15.00 GMT] I have been
      given the opportunity to share information about CAWD/Cawdnet via an
      Eluminate Webinar [http://www.elluminate.com]

      It is the first of an occasional series, featuring various Cawdnet
      people and interests. Tomorrow's Webinar will set the scene. Further
      details including how to register etc, will be sent later today or tomorrow.

      The second Webinar, to be given by Professor Richard Heller in the UK
      and John Dada in Nigeria, will be on April 3 and will focus on Cawdnet's
      Health Group.