3468First Thursday April 1st

    Apr 30 2:00 PM
      Hello All

      You are invited to the First Thursday Group, meeting at http://etherpad.openstewardship.net/p/May-2014-First-Thursday

      Time -
      Start  time 15.00 British Summer Time .  14.00 GMT.  15.00 Nigerian time. 17.00 Kenyan time. For your  local time see The World Clock Time Zone Converter  http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html or World Time Buddy http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

      Some interesting things are happening "behind the scenes" in our network. I look forward to chatting to you about these things. I'm also hoping to introduce different people to each other and start rubbing minds on opportunities and challenges in the coming months and years.

      Pamela