3455You are invited to First Thursday Group and its meeting on Thursday on March 6th

    Mar 4, 2014
      You are invited to the First Thursday Group. I plan to be there for an hour on March 6th to welcome you.

      The group chat space stays open all through the month, so you can go there to leave a greeting for everyone in the group anytime you like. I will go back several times during the month to read any messages. However on Thursday we can meet "in real time", so it is easier then to catch up with your interests  and introduce you to who ever else turns up.

      Start time 14.00 GMT. 15.00 Nigerian time. For your local time see The World Clock – Time Zone Converter  http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html or World Time Buddy http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

      Log in here - http://etherpad.openstewardship.net/p/March-2014-First-Thursday

      New layout - regular visitors to First Thursdays may notice some changes to the screen layout. This is outside my control and is because of an upgrade to the software. It looks different but it works like it did before. We'll help each other to get used to it.

      For more details of First Thursdays see First Thursday Meeting Updates - http://dadamac.net/blog/20140202/first-thursday-meeting-updates

      I look forward to reading from you in the First Thursday chatbox and sharing news.

      Pamela