3454Re: I could not be able reply your mails in time! Due to low Net'

  • Samwel Kongere
    Feb 19, 2014
      Hello Friends!
      we are busy planning to see if our planned activities succeeds this year!
      Living hope community members are focusing on Child and girl Development.
      Today  i was meeting the steering committee for childhood development and they gave out their hoped achieved plans for this year!
      What do you say? To motivate?
      Peace!
      Samwel.

      Social Community Network/Information Coordinator,
      Suba/Mbita-Kenya
      'Aliving hope is desire' When it is socially lived!

      On Thursday, February 13, 2014 4:36 PM, Samwel Kongere <jambita1@...> wrote:
      Hello Change agents,
      I could be able to send my replies due to low network services but school is on and about 15 Girls are already studying and due their poor backgrounds , we are not able to pay the teachers, and this will be a very great difficulty but if we have any smallest support on board across it will empower the girls and young women who dropped out from school and are willing to study and empower their academics and entrepreneurship'
      If somebody outside there is willing to support then contact me through www.friendsofrusingaisland.org  website.
      Happy valentine hahahaha!
      Samwel.

      Social Community Network/Information Coordinator,
      Suba/Mbita-Kenya
      'Aliving hope is desire' When it is socially lived!

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic