3450You are invited to First Thursday on Feb 6th and First Thursday group

    Feb 5, 2014
      You are invited to First Thursday . The meeting is on Feb 6th. The group chat space is open anytime.

      Start time 14.00 GMT. 15.00 Nigerian time. For your local time see The World Clock – Time Zone Converter  http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html or World Time Buddy http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

      I'll be there for an hour and would be interested to catch up with your interests and introduce you to who ever else turns up.

      The First Thursday Group

      You can be part of the First Thursday Group even if you can't join me during the regular hour on the 6th. Each month the link to the First Thursday meeting stays open all month so you are welcome to go there and share your information. I always check what has been written after one monthly meeting before I move on to the next one.

      Update on our use of the internet
      It would be useful if, as part of our First Thursday meeting, we could share information about our use of the Internet. What is our access now? How has it changed since we started First Thursday meetings?

      I hope to make some improvements to First Thursdays during 2014. Before I make any changes I need to know how people connect to the Internet.

      We have a very interesting group of people who drop into First Thursday now and again. I want to make things as interesting, and useful, and easy to use as possible for all of us.

      Welcome

      I look forward to reading from you - "live" on Thursday or later.

      Pamela