1111Talking with Teachers !

  • Prince Obiri-Mainoo
    Oct 2, 2007

      Hello Janet and Others,

      Looking at the fact that I am going to be in Ghana for a longer duration and would bw working with teachers to introduce and promote some eLearning programs to them, I think that your Talking with Teachers forum might also be a good fit, if not better for my Ghanaian audience.
      Please, let me know what you think and if possible send me a link to join. Thanks!

      Prince