      From: learningfromeachoth er@yahoogroups. com [mailto:learningfro meachother@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of samuel kongere
      Sent: Monday, August 13, 2007 8:56 AM
      To: learningfromeachoth er@yahoogroups. com
      Subject: Re: [learningfromeachot her] DivX

      I happy Asif i will be online for most of the week and I hope to get the posted software
      Thanks for the deal plan.
      Sam

      asif.daya@trainersp od.com wrote:
      Samwel:

      With the software that came with your video - was there a DivX Codec, Player, and converter? You will need these as you play with the Adobe Premiere files.....it is a very common and good codec and one that Professionals even use. It allows for compression and different simulations of the movie and you give the person the player and they can play it using the codecs. Every movie has a coder and an encoder - codec. The Codec for DivX happens to be fantastic. It downloaded on my computer when I downloaded the software that you had......so you must have it with you. Try it out - specify it in the Adobe Premiere settings.... ..which I am mailing out tomorrow.
      ENJOY.

      Asif

      DISCLAIMER:
      This email is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private and confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please take no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. In this case, please reply to this email to highlight the error. Opinions and information in this email that do not relate to the official business of the company of this e-mail account  shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by the company.
      We have taken steps to ensure that this email and any attachments are virus-free, but we do advise that the recipient should check that the email and its attachments are actually virus free. This is in keeping with good computing practice.

      Samwel Okech kongere
      Nyamuga primary school
      P.O BOX 191,
      MBITA  040305-KENYA.
      Cell: +254 725 600 439
      UDOGO youth development/ Miniciu-Sodas Laboratories

      Samwel Okech kongere
      Nyamuga primary school
      P.O BOX 191,
      MBITA  040305-KENYA.