Czech for French

  • Sandra Freeman Pikorova
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2009
      I am looking for a French native speaker for Skype lessons (60 minutes a week). I offer Czech tutoring in return (same amount of time).

      I would like to take a DELF B2 or DALF C1 exam and need someone to help me with speaking. My French is rather passive: my comprehension level is pretty good (listening and reading) but need help with speaking and writing. You do not need to be a teacher but good knowledge of grammar is a plus.

      I have been teaching Czech as a foreign language for more than 4 years so we can work on anything you want to improve your Czech.

      If you have a friend who's learning Czech and might be interested, please let him/her know.

      I am looking for someone long-term (at least half a year). If interested, please contact me via email: freemasa@.... Thanks.
      Domain + Hosting Only US$2.95/yr. Register Yours Today.
      http://www.doteasy.com