Re: [Learning Czech] To Alexandera Introduction - New to the group

  • kris l
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8 1:55 PM

      Hello Alexandre
      My name is mary. Do you live here in usa? It is nice to know that some one other then myself  would like to learn the cz language.  I can try to help you some. I do have some sentences and many words.  It is hard to find people that will help you form sentences and try to pronounce the words. If I can be of  some assistance let me know. Sincerely Mary