Introduction - New to the group

  • Alexandre
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2009
      Hi!

      I'm Alexandre and I've just joined the group. I'd like to learn Czech,
      but I don't have any material about this language. Mainly I search for
      some lessons with audio. I believe audio can help me a lot, as Czech
      can be a very hard language to pronounce.

      Does someone have something to help me?

      Best regards,

      Alexandre
    • kris l
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 8, 2009

        Hello Alexandre
        My name is mary. Do you live here in usa? It is nice to know that some one other then myself  would like to learn the cz language.  I can try to help you some. I do have some sentences and many words.  It is hard to find people that will help you form sentences and try to pronounce the words. If I can be of  some assistance let me know. Sincerely Mary