European Union government funded education project - about lullabies

  • joel_josephson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2008
      “Languages from the Cradle" is a European Union funded project to
      collect the lullabies of Europe. It is compiling beautiful Lullabies
      in seven European languages, Czech, English, Danish, Greek, Italian,
      Romanian, and Turkish in order to promote language awareness at a
      young age.

      The first wonderful samples are on the website.

      The lullabies will be available from the project website. They will
      also be available as a DVD, CD, and a book, with relevant language
      awareness activities, translations, and explanations, which can be
      used by parents and schools.

      There is more information on the project website at http://
      www.lullabies-of-europe.org .

      The project is allowing parents and schools to get involved in the
      project:
      1. Either by subscribing to the project newsletter
      2. By joining the Wiki space at: http://
      lullabiesofeurope.wetpaint.com/ were members can add their lullabies
      in additional languages (and some interesting additions have already
      been made).

      I Hope this is interesting for the group.

      Joel
      Kindersite Project
      http://www.kindersite.org
    • kris l
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 21, 2008
        Dear Josephson
        I would like to know how do I live in cz for about 2 years and how would l get a job to take care of my self?