Re: Czech Easter Eggs Have a Question?

  • mary
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4 4:12 PM
      --- In learning_czech@yahoogroups.com, "gigqqgles" <gigqqgles@...>
      wrote:
      >Hello
      I am wondering why do you want to learn how to color these eggs? Can
      you tell me why?
      Thank Mary
      > Hi
      > Is there anywhere on the web that shows how to decorate the Czech
      > Easter eggs? I am crafty and would love to learn about the
      different
      > techniques so I can try to make them myself.
      > Thank you,
      > Carla

    • gigqqgles
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 7 6:44 PM
        I am just curious. I see all the beautiful pictures and would like to
        try it. Is that bad?

        --- In learning_czech@yahoogroups.com, "mary" <ppicles@...> wrote:

        > --- In learning_czech@yahoogroups.com, "gigqqgles" <gigqqgles@>
        > wrote:
        > >Hello
        > I am wondering why do you want to learn how to color these eggs? Can
        > you tell me why?
        > Thank Mary
        > > Hi
        > > Is there anywhere on the web that shows how to decorate the Czech
        > > Easter eggs? I am crafty and would love to learn about the
        > different
        > > techniques so I can try to make them myself.
        > > Thank you,
        > > Carla

      • ALI
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 7 7:37 PM
          Carla - I don't see  anything  bad  in it:-))  It's  your business-  nobody else.
          If you write "kraslice"  on your search  you should be able find  a few  websites about them.
          Good luck
          Ali