Employment

  • Russ
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2007
      I am looking at taking a U.S. contract job in the Czech Republic, the
      job site is supposed to north of Prague, but I can't find any rental
      listing for areas outside Prague, can anyone help. My wife and I
      visited Prague two years ago and fell in love with the city, so we are
      looking at coming back. I think she wants to buy more cyrstal.
    • rhenium3
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2007
        You can try this for rentals all over the CR, and they are available
        in English:

        http://www.czech-properties.cz/?lang=en