Motivating Students to learn languages

  • joel_josephson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2006
      Next week we will be commencing a Socrates EU Lingua project,
      coordinated from Brno, called "Dont Give Up'. This project aims to
      build a best practice repository to help every level of language
      education to improve the impact and lower the dropout rates for
      language learning.

      To complete this repository we will be sending out questionnaires and
      carrying out email and telephone surveys of language teaching
      professionals (from every level) to build the best practice
      repository. I would be very grateful if List members would be kind
      enough to help the project by giving us your examples of your
      experiences and, in an ideal world, how and what you would do to
      improve language teaching.

      At this stage please indicate your interest by sending me your name,
      institution and contact details, so that when the project is ready,
      we can send you a questionnaire. ( info{AT] kindersite.org )

      The project will then test the best practices in partner’s language
      schools and finally we will publish the results.

      Thank you for any help.

      Joel Josephson
      Kindersite Project
      http://www.kindersite.org