Czech language

  • vaso patejdl
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2002
      Hi,
      I'm Czech and have to say, that the learning of this language must be
      very hard for a forigner, mainly owing to its pronunciation and its
      declension. Lately I watched a television discusion with the English
      ambassador in Prague, who's been living in Czech republic since 1975
      and his Czech was terrible! So best wishes to your learning and if
      there are any problems with this language (I helped a few english-
      speaking people via e-mail with a various slang or archaic vocables)
      you can post a message here.
      Be good!