Re: [Learning Czech] Czech Interpreters Wanted

  • Joseph Labrea
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 20, 2005
      Steven,

      I teach all levels of the Czech language in individual
      or group settings. Lessons are held in my home in the
      Avalon area of Pittsburgh. There are 3 different
      approaches I use when teaching the language:

      1. For those who want to move to Czech Republic to
      live and teach English as a job, I teach basic Czech
      so they can pass the test that is required before
      someone can teach English in Czech Republic.

      2. For those who plan to travel/visit for a vacation
      to Czech Republic, I teach the basics so they can get
      around and be able to communicate.

      3. I teach someone who wants to learn the complete
      Czech language.

      The lessons I teach are very flexible - basically we
      work together not
      following a book but rather what you want to learn and
      to know. My goal is to teach my students to speak the
      language and not involve grammar that can be confusing
      at the beginning. You learn the grammar as we go along
      by finding the patterns in learned sentences.

      Yes, I can help you with telephone interpreters
      service you you offer.

      If you are interested or have any additional
      questions, please do not
      hesitate to contact me.

      Sincerely,

      Josef

      --- scolbert56 <scolbert56@...> wrote:

      > We are looking for people who are native Czech
      > speakers that live in
      > the US or Canada to become telephone interpreters.
      > Our rates are very
      > competitive and you can work from your house.
      >
      > If you are interested and/or know someone who would
      > be interested,
      > please contact me (Steven) at scolbert56@....
      > Please provide as
      > much information as possible (a CV or resume is
      > preferred), but at a
      > minimum: the languages you speak, yoru contact
      > information, and any
      > interpreting or translating experience (although you
      > need not have
      > interpreting experience).
      >
      > Sincerely,
      > Steven

      Yahoo! Music Unlimited
      http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/
    • Soledad Ortiz Basualdo
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2005
        hi!  Finally I am at the Chech Republic, more preciselly in Prague, studying Cesky jazyk for students from abroad.  It is extremely dificult to understand, and of course the lessons are different from the things I learn in the street.  I will be here for about 5 months, so any question or advice just let me know
        kisses,
        sole