Re: Learning Czech Translation again

  • Love Forever
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
      Hi, Im a little bit drunk now but it is so funny how much american this sounds :)) No offense os anything
      Im already in Prague :) do you remember me, btw?
      Daniela

      "Hilary St. Jonn" <hilary@...> wrote:

      Hi guys,

      Looking for a translation again!  My boyfriend is in a bad mood and is at work, so I wanted to sms him this:

      Cheer up grumpy bear! Go catch some “bad boys”, and I’ll see you tomorrow!

      All I know is “uvídím tì zitra!”  bad boys should be in English cause it is from that song J

      Thanks in advanced!

      Hilary

      Books just wanna be FREE! See what I mean at:
      http://bookcrossing.com/friend/Rhenium3

      http://mail.yahoo.com