New to club

  • onebadczech
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 8, 2004
      I of Czech heritage and can understand a few main words. My Mominka
      speaks fluantly but can't teach. I used to speak Czech as a young
      child but forgot, due to no one speaking to me. Now my Mominka speaks
      it all the time in the last 10 years. I understand what she says
      (mostly) but can only say a few words. I would love to learn more. I
      am looking forward to chatting with someone soon.
      Thank you,
      Josef
    • DASHA BOHLEN
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 9, 2004
        In the area that you live are there any Czech people?

        onebadczech <onebadczech@...> wrote:
        I of Czech heritage and can understand a few main words. My Mominka
        speaks fluantly but can't teach. I used to speak Czech as a young
        child but forgot, due to no one speaking to me. Now my Mominka speaks
        it all the time in the last 10 years. I understand what she says
        (mostly) but can only say a few words. I would love to learn more. I
        am looking forward to chatting with someone soon.
        Thank you,
        Josef

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • Soledad Ortiz Basualdo
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 9, 2004
          Hi josef!! I've seen you are interested in learning
          czek and that is very brave!! See? Czek is a very
          difficult language, but in my point of view if you can
          learn it you can achive wathever you want!

          I started with this language this year and I think
          that I'm pretty good at it. Of course, I'm better at
          spanish and english (with some spelling mistakes as
          you can see!!) but my idea is to go to the Czek
          Republic next year and study their language.

          At the moment, Im emailing with a czek girl called
          Tereza, she writes very good spanish and she helps me
          with some words and phrases.

          ok, if you want to, write to me and we can talk about
          czek and anything else

          bye , sole

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail